nairaland NAIRA NAIJA NEWS BLOG: best blog in nigeria africa for breaking NEWS, sport news, gossip , information, leak ( leaks ), info about entertainment , events , promo, fashion, style ( make up , dressing, fittness ) articles , foreign updates, political analysis ( pdp, apc, world partiies ( party ) global politics, how to ( how-to ), photo ( photos ) jokes, accident , health tips ), hotel listing, competiton results, school listing, 


  • Latest News

    Sunday, May 21, 2017

    Fumes From A Generator Put Inside The Kitchen Kill 3 People In Agharase, Edo State


    According to a facebook user, this happened in Adu street, back of winners church,  Agharase, Edo State

    Three people living in a flat went to bed with their generator being powered ON inside the kitchen . As a result, it s so sad that they all died after over inhaling the fumes from the generator .





    WATCH ON >>>>


    ADD US ON  BB PIN:7AC2BDC8
    -----------------
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 ADD COMMENT:

    Post a Comment

    Add Our BBM PIN For Instant Updates : BB PIN:53182C9D


    WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

    Item Reviewed: Fumes From A Generator Put Inside The Kitchen Kill 3 People In Agharase, Edo State Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Olaniyan Tosin
    Scroll to Top